Job Opportunity: Australia Awards–Africa: Shortlisting and Selection Panel Members
Palladium is seeking to establish a pool of pre-qualified panel of experts who will
Assess the technical and financial aspects of Africa Short Course tender submissions;
Assist with the shortlisting and selection of candidates for the Short Course Awards and Masters Degree Scholarships.
Panel Members will have expertise in the preferred priority areas:
- Extractives (mining, oil and gas); Agricultural Productivity;
- Public Policy and Public Sector Management, Reform and Governance.
Expertise in other areas such as Natural Resources Management and the Environment; Health, including HIV and Maternal/Child Health and Education will also be considered.
The pool of Panel Members will be part of a Panel(s) and will be expected to carry out a number of tasks within their areas of expertise. The four main panels are:
- Africa Short Course Technical Assessment Panels
- Short Course Selection Panels
- Independent Shortlisting Panel for Masters Scholarships
- Independent Interview Panel for Masters Scholarships
Panels will either be convened virtually or temporarily across various locations in Africa. The duration of specific assignments for each Panel Member will vary based on the needs of Palladium and DFAT. No minimum service period can be guaranteed, and prompt mobilisation in Africa will be an expectation of applicants.
Please visit this page for more information and application.
The closing date for applications is 12 February 2017.